Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM

Complete testicular hair removal options

I have a few grey hairs on my head and in my beard (when I grow one). I have noticed since my ball-bag hair grew back in after my holiday in Thailand that the hair on my balls is completely silvery grey now (maybe had been going that way for a while and I didn't notice) like the back of mountain gorilla. I would like to go for complete removal if this is possible as it looks not that good. I have picked up from other threads that immac is not to be used on the balls. I don't like shaving down below and I use clippers anyway so it is not a shave but just a trim. I am wondering about complete and permanent hair removal options for the ball bag. Anybody have any ideas or experience?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Male Pubic Hair and Scrotum Shaving: Benefits and Tips - Well Groomed Fellow

It can be scary to wield a sharp razor so close to your private area, even more when you’re a male, so if you’re feeling nervous about shaving down there, definitely keep reading.

But why should you remove your pubic hair? First of all (and perhaps to many the most important reason), shaving it can make your erection look positively huge. When your pubic hair covers up part of the shaft, visually it can seem much shorter. The hidden part of the shaft will be revealed and can make your penis look a half inch longer. But, of course you wouldn’t care about that.

(Click here for images of shaved male genitals)

If you’re still not convinced here are the other benefits:

• Improved hygiene: Don’t forget about hygiene. Your whole area will be cleaner, smell better, and be much more inviting, too.
    • Interest & novelty: Your hair removal can be a new novelty approach to grooming, adding interest if you’re in a long term relationship and want to switch it up.
    • Healthiness: Your shaft and scrotum will not only look cleaner, but it will be healthier. Take advantage of your smooth area to examine your testicles regularly. Your partner can rest assured that she is protected from skin eruptions or unusual bugs.
    • Sensuality: Even shaving can be sexy. Get your partner to help you shave with lots of gel and teasing razor strokes can be very erotic.
    • General sexiness: The benefits of having a shaved pubic area will be apparent straight away. A smooth scrotum begs to be touched.

Shaving Your Pubic Hair and Scrotum

(Click here for images of shaving semi-erect male genitals)

1. Prepare by selecting the best sharp razor, a pair of sharp small scissors and great shaving cream (as mild as possible). The one for sensitive skin works best, and brands like The Art of Shaving, Colgate, and Neutrogena all have great products. Choose a new razor blade on a razor you’re familiar with so there are no surprises.

2. Use the scissors to get rid of as much hair as possible so that actual shaving with razor is easier and more effective. But please be very careful with the scissors around your family jewels.

3. Hop in a steamy shower. Take a full shower before shaving, so the hair gets soft and easier to shave.

4. After drying off get a full lather of shaving cream on the base of your shaft and around it, as well as the scrotum. The more the merrier.

5. Start shaving at your shaft. Stretch the skin and stroke downwards from the head of your penis and then continue to shave around the upper pubic area. If you’d like a completely clean shaven look, continue to remove all the hair around the shaft as well.

6. Continue to stroke down into the hairline around your testicles, and then carefully shave your testicles with a smooth upward motion.

7. Rinse and dry the area carefully. You’ll want to moisturize your skin afterwards for comfort, and adding a slight dusting of powder can help with any potential chafing. Witch hazel and aloe vera are effective in calming sensitive skin.

Tips

*Remember: the pubic area is quite sensitive, and it may take some time for your skin to adjust to the razor. A perfectly smooth shave may take a little time to achieve.
    *It is normal to experience itching after the first few times of shaving.
    *Rinse your razor after each stroke! Just like with your face, a clogged razor can alter the effectiveness of the shave.
    *Shave without applying pressure and with the grain.
    *It’s important to exfoliate after shaving your pubic area. Rub lightly with a sponge, washcloth, or loofah (nothing too harsh) to prefer blocked pores and ingrown hairs.
    *Avoid any lotions or powders which contain colors or fragrances.

Sometimes shaving can affect certain individuals negatively. Red bumps may occur as the hair grows back. If this happens to you, cortisone cream can soothe irritation, and is available from your local pharmacy or drugstore. Regular cream can also affect the pubic area as well, and switching over to hypoallergenic shaving cream could help.

If you’ve never shaved your genitals before, it’s worth giving it a try. For summer coolness or just an extra touch of sex appeal, the benefits could surprise you.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    I'm coming out too. fancy a meet up?

A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    ^It is a new century PP and I don't think that gonad grooming should be seen as the preserve of gay fellas anymore.

^^Good link tax but I was looking for a more permanent solution such as waxing (too painful I am sure) or electrolysis. I have a spare car battery at home so I might be able to save a few hundred bucks if there is a DIY page somewhere on the web.

Banned

Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Have you tried ball sack hair transplants?
    All the rage, I hear.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    ive shaved the wrinkled retainer a couple of times, its more comfortable in this climate thats for sure.

the only problem is that it when the humidity is high the scrotum kind of sticks to the inner thigh, at home thats no problem, but when out and about, in order to free the scrotum one needs to perform some rather ungainly and impolite movements, such as leg shakes and intra pocket hand grabs that can appear rather disgusting and strange to onlookers.

the shaving procedure is easy enough, but of course if you want to keep the scrotum permanently hair free then it will need to be done on a daily basis and that is just too vain, too gay and too much trouble.

a greying scrotum is a constant and depressing reminder of ones immortality and the aging process, if shaving is not to ones liking then one could i suppose use hair dyes, but that surely is taking things too far.

Banned

Last Online
    Body har vanity.

Too much to think about.

A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile
    the only problem is that it when the humidity is high the scrotum kind of sticks to the inner thigh
    Yes I suffer from 'Thailand testicle', as I call it, too. Strolling along with one testicle stuck to each leg feels weird. Trying to casually shake them loose so they unpeel by themselves is a tricky manoeuvre to practise. If the technique is not mastered and a casual shake is unsuccessful then an unnatural goosestep to the left and then one to the the right is needed to gain separation.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    14-09-2014 @ 08:11 AM
    The best and really only effective solution is LASER!

Unfortunately, laser hair removal only works on dark hairs, and is ineffective on light or white hairs (it requires the dark hair to conduct the heat, effectively). There various laser process' that are effective on light hair. Look around.

http://www.hairremovalforum.com/lase...ir-removal/46/

I had laser removal done on my facial hair (complete facial hair removal) and while a hassle, it was wonderful not having to shave for 2-3 months, and not having any 5 o'clock shadow.

A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatidaephobia
    I had laser removal done on my facial hair (complete facial hair removal) and while a hassle, it was wonderful not having to shave for 2-3 months, and not having any 5 o'clock shadow.
    Seriously? I have never heard of a bloke getting that done.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    24-04-2023 @ 02:34 PM
    The simple answer is to remove your testicles and keep the hair.

Banned

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by can123 View Post
    The simple answer is to remove your testicles and keep the hair.
    Seems to me that Loop's bollocks belong to whomever he's seeing at the moment....
    Just an observation.

Banned

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    She's not a guy.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Look on the bright side, at least he doesn't shave his legs in the summer.

Banned

Last Online
    09-05-2021 @ 03:25 AM
    Are you sure these are your own balls you're talking about Looper ?

You wouldn't be a teabagger by chance ?

You dont need to shave them, just take the clippers to them once a month or so,

After Ive trimmed my nads with a number one, I lie there with them cupped in my left hand and rotate them while singeing the uneven hairs off with a cigarette.

Just thought I'd share that with ya

Banned

Last Online
    Can we discuss hard-to-remove and unsightly arse area hairs?

Banned

Last Online
    09-05-2021 @ 03:25 AM
    That can be done while lying on your side, then flipping to the other side.

Your farts wont sound the same though

Banned

Last Online
    A one-time waxing will be sufficient.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    26-08-2017 @ 09:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Can we discuss hard-to-remove and unsightly arse area hairs?
    On the buttocks, or within the arse crack itself?

The former is unsightly, but the latter is a magnet for clagnuts and wet farts, which smell at the end of a tropical afternoon.

You can test this out by putting your cellphone between your bottoms and asking a bargirl to smell it when she requests a ladydrink.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    LOOPER
    Please tell me your having a laugh with this.

Start worrying when things stop working,not when your fur coat starts to fade!

I am in Jail

Last Online
    14-09-2014 @ 08:11 AM
    Yep - I simply don't like hair in the wrong places. The problem with facial hair is that, apparently, it will *always* grow back. I had it done 6-7 times (usually take 4-6 treatments) and it always grew back. Weird.

I've started looking around for home laser hair removal kits. They make them, and cost about $200-$300.

Easier to shave hair on the arms or legs (more comfy in the heat), or on the chest. For some reason, girls like it when it's a certain stubbly length there. They can't stop touching it and running their fingers over the 5mm stubble. Go figure.

The only side-effect is that you occasionally get dumb comments from sexually insecure guys, but I consider that a bonus, because it highlight the ones who are insecure about their own sexuality. Kinda a litmus test. ;-)

Electrolysis is the next option. Have high pain tolerance if you opt for that.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    The best method by far is a quick once over with a blowtorch, the hairs quickly burn off leaving your scrotum baby smooth

The only downside (assuming you are not clumsy) is the smell, but you can avoid that by placing a vacuum cleaner close by

Last Online
    @
    cigarette lighter will sort out them pubes.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    13-05-2016 @ 11:16 PM
    Half a litre of petrol (gas for you yanks) and a match should do the trick.

Gohills flip-flops wearer
    Last Online
    23-03-2024 @ 04:36 PM
    Leave well alone.

Find a mountain gorilla for a mate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information