Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @

'Distressed' Semi naked Model Injures Seven People in Jakarta Hit-and-Run

A 25-year-old woman hit seven people with her car in Central Jakarta on Thursday evening. She later on tested positive for drugs.

Novi Amalia, reportedly a model for an adult magazine, was driving her Honda Jazz on Jalan Gajah Mada when she hit a pedestrian. She stopped, but then ran her car again and hit a siomay (fish cake) vendor and a coffee vendor.

“She also hit a police officer who was rushing to help the two victims,” West Jakarta Police’s traffic unit head Adj. Comr. Rahmat Dalizar said on Thursday.

Novi continued driving and then hit a public minivan, as well as a few other road users in the area.

Rahmat said a total of seven people were lightly injured in the series of hit-and-runs, which ended only after police officers and angered residents managed to stop Novi at an intersection.

Novi, who was found wearing only undergarments, went on a rampage, screaming at people, as she was taken to a nearby police office for questioning.

“It looks like she was distressed. When she hit those people she wasn't wearing clothes, only undergarments. When we told her to put on some clothes, she also declined,” Rahmat added, as quoted by the Indonesian news portal tribunnews.com.

Novi was then brought to a hospital, and later tested positive for ecstasy.

“The urine test result showed she positively consumed ecstasy. She was allegedly in an unstable mental condition,” Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Rikwanto said on Friday.

Police said Novi, who lives in Penjaringan, North Jakarta, was also involved in another hit-and-run a couple of months ago when she was driving an SUV, injuring a road user.
    'Distressed' Model Injures Seven People in Jakarta Hit-and-Run | The Jakarta Globe

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    09-12-2022 @ 12:25 PM
    No pics?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    needs pics

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    to

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    15-05-2023 @ 10:57 AM
    She could hit n run me anyday.

Banned

Last Online
    09-05-2021 @ 03:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Wilson
    Police said Novi, who lives in Penjaringan, North Jakarta, was also involved in another hit-and-run a couple of months ago when she was driving an SUV, injuring a road user.
    Should be banned from driving for life, Stupid Bitch

Banned

Last Online
    09-05-2021 @ 03:25 AM

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    ^ Those blue contact lens are all the rage here.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    26-11-2013 @ 03:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Smug Farang Bore
    No pics?
    Probably haram to print pics of drug-crazed model in her underwear.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    14-09-2014 @ 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Wilson View Post
    It looks like she was distressed
    They are so polite in the colonies...

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    14-10-2022 @ 11:11 AM
    the first place I worked in Thailand the girl ask me are they blue contacts I'm wherein.
    Sorry Sir Wilson you can keep that one.

Last Online
    28-01-2024 @ 10:49 AM
    ecstasy, perhaps, but i would suggest meth was involved as well. ecstasy does't drive people on like that.

certainly would not have minded being out with her earlier that evening. I might have saved her a whole lot of trouble.

Then again, i might have ended up in the passenger seat.
    Last edited by t.s; 13-10-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @

Lawyer Claims Model Was Tricked Into Taking Ecstasy

Having previously denied that his client was under the influence of drugs when she hit seven pedestrians in a bizarre hit-and-run spree last Thursday, the lawyer for model Novi Amalia now claims that she was tricked into taking drugs.

Chris Sam Siwu said on Monday that there were two key factors behind the incident in West Jakarta for which his client was arrested.

“The first was the Chivas,” he said, referring to a brand of Scotch whiskey.

“The second was her positive test [for ecstasy]. She said she was offered the drug by a friend but refused it. However, the friend later gave her a drink [spiked with the drug].”

Chris added that the alleged ecstasy incident occurred a whole week prior to the accident last Thursday evening.

Ecstasy is typically untraceable in the bloodstream after about 12 hours, and undetectable in urine after three days.

The lawyer denied that Novi, 25, was a habitual drug user, saying that she was scared of drugs.

Novi, a model for adult magazines, was arrested last Thursday after hitting seven people with her car, including two police officers trying to stop her, and attempting to flee.

When she was finally pulled from her car, she was dressed in only her underwear. She was also hysterical, screaming at people as she was taken to a nearby police station for questioning.

Police later said medical tests came back positive for alcohol and ecstasy, indicating that she consumed the drug within the previous three days.

Chris said that she wanted to apologize to those she injured.

“She asked me to meet with the victims to discuss any demands for compensation,” he told reporters outside the National Police Hospital in East Jakarta.

Lawyer Claims Model Was Tricked Into Taking Ecstasy | The Jakarta Globe

Thread Information