View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
robuzo
Thailand Expat

robuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailandrobuzo has much to be proud of in Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrontiumDog
Odd how so many people failed to comment on this.....
wasn't the web site on the banned list at some stage ?

maybe worth reading these links :

https://thaipoliticalprisoners.wordpress.com/about-ppt/

Thai Political Prisoners Blog blocked in Thailand
I thought it was, too.

Obviously, "reconciliation" means different things to different people. I suppose the little people will just have to reconcile themselves to that fact. Personally I'd rather they didn't, but maybe that's just my cultural bias.

Page generated in 0.08887 seconds with 19 queries