Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    ^
    Obama a White Kenyan - sounds about right for the NY Times/PC crowd, eh?

Even if the NFM (Non Fox Media) spin were correct and the shooting of Trayvon Martin were not a desperate act of self-defense, and even if you categorize the self-identified Hispanic George Zimmerman as white, the case would only deserve national interest as a man bites dog story. No amount of Establishment Left propaganda is going to change the fact that violent crime is disproportionately committed by blacks. Via the FBI, here are some homicide stats you won’t see in Lamestream Media news:

Another interesting number:

Although they provide about half of the faces in TV commercials, blacks make up only 12% of the actual population of the USA.

Source
    A Deplorable Bitter Clinger

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    self-identified Hispanic George Zimmerman as white,
    how on earth Zimmerman can be a "white Latino" is beyond me
    Because Hispanic/Latino is defined as white (with a decent tan I suppose). His mother was southern European, his father northern European. White doesn't just refer to 'Teutonic', or northern European, or that old misnomer 'Aryan' (Iranians are Aryan too). Are we trying to invent new races now? Enuff problems between the one's we've got.

^^ Interesting table- so most homicides are carried out on the same race as the perpetrator. Perhaps if the races mixed a bit more, they'd shoot each other a bit more.
    Last edited by sabang; 30-03-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Last Online
    05-07-2014 @ 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    self-identified Hispanic George Zimmerman as white,
    how on earth Zimmerman can be a "white Latino" is beyond me
    Because Hispanic/Latino is defined as white (with a decent tan I suppose). His mother was southern European
    News to me: reports say Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian. What you on about, bro? And please show me any other news reports that label Latino/Hispanic folks with a White lead-in. As I said, do that and bambam is a White Kenyan.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie Maugham
    His mother was southern European
    Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian.
    What I mean by that is hispanic/ latino- which means of southern euro or Mediteranean descent. Then again, if mum is a Quechua Indian untainted by colonial blood, different story again.

Last Online
    His mother was southern European
    Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian.
    What I mean by that is hispanic/ latino- which means of southern euro or Mediteranean descent. Then again, if mum is a Quechua Indian untainted by colonial blood, different story again.
    Try telling that to a Mexican, Cuban, or any South American. You gonna call them all white Latino/Hispanics?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    It's you lot that do. Amongst themselves, they are mestizo, indio, criollo etc.
    Hispanic just means of Spanish descent, Latino of Latin. A misnomer- it blanks out the indigenes & mixto's.

Last Online
    Check out this story of how PC some people in so-called 'responsible' positions are dumb as a rock:

This cartoon accurately summarizes the Trayvon Martin shooting as portrayed by the “mainstream” media. However, it is not compliant with politically correct ideology to make this observation. Consequently, Stephanie Eisner, the University of Texas cartoonist responsible, was promptly fired from the Daily Texan, which issued a contemptible, belly-crawling apology. Eisner had to publicly bleat that she is not a “racist"

Unreal...

Banned
    Last Online
    23-06-2014 @ 11:30 PM
    If black leaders really cared about black children, they would work hard to teach them to respect the laws and all people. Rather then promoting 'victiimism" and rallying them to fight against the government, they should teach them to be model citizens and them all of this injustice crap would be a non-issue.

RickThai

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    If Americans of all stripes really cared about the Law, then surely they would leave this to the Law? It's not actually a soap box issue, and we know exactly who is gonna say what anyway- which in turn has absolutely nothing to do with the Law, or Due process.

The problems of white and black America, and anachronistic racial stereotypes, are actually not reflected in this case. It is not sociological- it is soapbox illogical.
    Last edited by sabang; 31-03-2012 at 06:35 AM.

Last Online
    It's you lot that do. Amongst themselves, they are mestizo, indio, criollo etc.
    Hispanic just means of Spanish descent, Latino of Latin. A misnomer- it blanks out the indigenes & mixto's.
    WHAT??? It's the leftie press that described Zimmerman as a white latino, not the right wingers.

Last Online
    Who Is Responsible For NBC’s Zimmerman Edit? We Have A Name. Utter corruption of the Mainstream Media

“... wrote earlier that there is no way that NBC’s Zimmerman was an accident or error, as the network claims. I base my position on nearly 20 years of editing video and audio. NBC’s Zimmerman edit was deliberate, done in a network editing studio at the specifications or orders of a producer who in turn answers up a chain of command that ends with the executive producer of the show that aired it.”

Heh...no agenda here. Move along folks and trust us to give fair & balanced news. No wonder there's so many brain-washed folks around who listen to the Lamestream Media. Or worse, 'news outlets' like Media Matters...
    Last edited by Boon Mee; 07-04-2012 at 07:13 AM.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    the Lamestream Media calling Zim a White Latino
    They certainly turned out to be Lamestream in one respect- the fact Zimmerman's father is djooish and a retired Judge living nearby in Florida took ages to come out. There is no question it was deliberately being held back.

Last Online
    ^ Good find, SB. Haven't heard that one yet. This is such a derisive case. WTF? Americans kill each other every day, as do other folks. Sheesh. Poor guy Zimm has run away. I would too if the New Black Panthers put a bounty on my head.

Banned
    Last Online
    Just announced Zimmerman was arrested and charged with 2nd degree Murder. They done throwed that boy to the wolves, just to pacify the black horde!

Lordy, lordy, what's dis country done come too?

Not surprised though, anything else would have resulted in rioting and innocent whites being killed "and we want jobs too!"

That's the beauty of Thailand, us "falongs' know exactly where we stand.

RickThai

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    18-02-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by larvidchr View Post
    I say I think this is pretty well covered here -

https://teakdoor.com/world-news/10476...ood-watch.html (Unarmed black teenager was shot by neighbourhood watch volunteer)

And most posters who want to have given their take on it already in that thread.
    Amen to that. Why ever would someone want to start a new thread? How about a new topic for every day of the trial?

Last Online
    @
    Here's a Gerald Celente interview and take on this.

Think of all of the problems the US has already. Sadly as this death was, there are things like this happening all over the country, constantly.

Why this?

Media creating hype? Government getting involved? Politicians making comments? Celebrities and sport players making comments?

Distraction? Absolutely.

And the media has played this into a "white-black and/or black-white" issues when

1. we don't even know if race was an issue.

2. The shooter was Hispanic.

!

Last Online
    Treyvon Martin & black slaves - YouTube

Despite intense social pressure, some blacks are willing to acknowledge the Passion of Saint Skittles for what it is — a farce...

Last Online
    @
    Trayvon was murdered by a punk ass bitch who had no business packing heat.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @

Trayvon and Alec

The circumstances of Trayvon Martins death were tragic, but most of the hoopla surrounding it has frankly been trivial, emanating from a nation that seems to regularly exaggerate the racial implications of such incidents. So it is with some interest that I've just discovered a considerably more important flow on effect from the Trayvon Martin slaying.

Meet ALEC:-

The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is an ideologically conservative lobbying group consisting of business interests and conservative state legislators for the purpose of drafting research, policy papers and model legislation to assist and influence state legislatures and promote conservative initatives.

ALEC is perhaps most well-known for drafting model legislation that can be easily adopted by state legislators and introduced as legislation. ALEC also serves as a networking tool among state legislators, allowing them to research the handling and "best practices" of policy in other states

American Legislative Exchange Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ALEC is an essentially 'below the radar' conservative pressure group that is actually very influential. They do not have the comparitively high profile of, say, the Koch Bros, or public Foundations such as Heritage- a situation I am sure is quite deliberate. Or was.

Their modus operandi is to draft friendly legislation to assist 'conservative' (scoff) legislators to get their Bills passed. Such as the 'Stand your Ground' laws, now under fire in the US because of the Martin case- although interestingly, the Legislator who wrote the law, Dennis Baxley, wrote that the 'Stand Your Ground' law does not seem to apply in this case. This law is however, identical to a bill 'proposed' by ALEC- it has been noticed. And ALEC has also been instrumental in proposing Laws "that allegedly encourages voter suppression through voter ID laws".

In short, ALEC have lost their low profile and been drawn very much into the spotlight. To devastating effect:-

Hours after the Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) and other progressive groups publicly called on McDonald's to drop its membership in the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), the fast food giant announced it has left the organization. McDonald's is the fifth major corporation in a week to withdraw from ALEC, and groups are now calling for legislators to follow suit.

This morning, CMD, Color of Change, Common Cause, People for the American Way, Progress Now, and CREDO announced their members would be petitioning McDonald's, State Farm Insurance and Johnson & Johnson to withdraw from ALEC for pushing reactionary "model" bills like those that promote voter suppression and the "shoot first" law that is helping keep the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin from being arrested.

... McDonald's is joining a stampede of ALEC private-sector members leaving the organization. Last week, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Intuit, and Kraft Foods all announced they would drop their ALEC membership, and yesterday, the Gates Foundation said they would not renew their grant to the organization.

ALEC receives ninety-eight percent of its funding from its corporate members and from ideological foundations like the Koch family foundations, and only through this funding can ALEC advance its agenda.

McDonald's is Fifth Corporation to Drop ALEC Membership in a Week | Center for Media and Democracy

The most significant testament to Trayvon Martins death may well be the reining in of ALEC.

Oh, and here's yet another one-

Reuters reported that Reed Elsevier announced on Thursday that it resigned its board seat and dropped its membership with ALEC.

"We made the decision after considering the broad range of criticism being leveled at ALEC," a Reed Elsevier spokesman announced.

http://www.prwatch.org/news/2012/04/...ss-exodus-alec

RIP, Trayvon.
    Last edited by sabang; 15-04-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    For interested Americans, here is the Petition:-

Tell ALEC Companies to Stand Down!

The tragic Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida has once again drawn attention to the role of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) in spreading terrible public policy in the form of “model” bills across the nation.

We are sending letters to the corporate leadership of ALEC, which includes many household names such as State Farm, Johnson and Johnson and McDonalds, to demand that they withdraw their membership from ALEC and do what’s right for our democracy.

By clicking the link below, you’ll be able to send your own letter to the companies. For more information about ALEC corporations, ALEC politicians, and the details of what they are doing behind closed doors go to ALEC Exposed - Alec Exposed.
    The Center for Media and Democracy's PR Watch

A business that financially supports this kind of 'behind closed doors' Lobbying for a particular viewpoint, or cause, deserves to account for this before it's customers- who, after all, are the ones ultimately paying for these Lobby donations as well as their notoriously generous Executive salaries.
    Last edited by sabang; 15-04-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    For interested Americans, here is the Petition:-

Tell ALEC Companies to Stand Down!

The tragic Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida has once again drawn attention to the role of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) in spreading terrible public policy in the form of “model” bills across the nation.

We are sending letters to the corporate leadership of ALEC, which includes many household names such as State Farm, Johnson and Johnson and McDonalds, to demand that they withdraw their membership from ALEC and do what’s right for our democracy.

By clicking the link below, you’ll be able to send your own letter to the companies. For more information about ALEC corporations, ALEC politicians, and the details of what they are doing behind closed doors go to ALEC Exposed - Alec Exposed.
    The Center for Media and Democracy's PR Watch

A business that financially supports this kind of 'behind closed doors' Lobbying for a particular viewpoint, or cause, deserves to account for this before it's customers- who, after all, are the ones ultimately paying for these Lobby donations as well as their notoriously generous Executive salaries.
    Not to burst your bubble, but all legislature is a result of lobbying and special interests. Duh!

I'd like to see legislation enacted, that prevents "news" media from "editing" information in order to support whatever agenda they are trying to propagate. A kind of "truth-in-news" law, that would prevent liberal "news" agencies from leaving out facts, like Zimmeman only mentioned the suspiciously acting individual's race, only when directly asked by the 911 dispatcher (or police dispatcher, not sure which).

What I heard in Zimmeman's voice (from portions of the 911 tape that was aired) was fear when he stated "OMG now he's running?" (or something to that effect).

It will be interesting to see how the trial proceeds. I'm just glad I'm not Zimmerman, anything less than a guilty verdict and serious jail time, will not satisfy the black horde. Their cry for vengeance must be heeded, because nothing less will appease the tribal mentality.

Back when old oj was on trial for murdering his ex-wife and her live-in, I predicted from the start that he would walk, and walk he did. No self-respecting black would convict a black celebrity for killing a couple of white people, evidence not-withstanding.

In this case, the reverse is true, on amount of evidence will change the opinions of the black horde.

We shall see, if my predictions are correct.

RickThai

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by RickThai
    all legislature is a result of lobbying and special interests. Duh!
    Not a result of public participation, and public interest then? You have interesting views on Democracy.

the black horde
    tribal mentality
    No self-respecting black would convict a black celebrity for killing a couple of white people
    Their cry for vengeance must be heeded

Last Online
    ^ Obama gonna pay for my gas chick?

Judge takes a hike.

Judge quits Trayvon Martin shooting case, citing conflict of interest | Fox News

Banned
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie Maugham View Post
    ^ Obama gonna pay for my gas chick?

Judge takes a hike.

Judge quits Trayvon Martin shooting case, citing conflict of interest | Fox News
    Not surprising, anything less than a guilty verdict, and anyone remotely connected with setting "the guilty SOB free" will be publicly ostracized and subject to all kinds of attacks (including physical). The black horde will not let Zimmerman walk free, no matter what the circumstances. The only thing people of conscious can do to protect themselves, is to remove themselves from the debacle.

If, by some miracle of justice, Zimmerman is freed, the blacks will retaliate with violence, either isolated cases, or out right rioting by large segments. Please re-read this after the verdict and see how wrong I am (or how spot-on I am).

RickThai

Banned
    Last Online
    all legislature is a result of lobbying and special interests. Duh!
    Not a result of public participation, and public interest then? You have interesting views on Democracy.

the black horde
    tribal mentality
    No self-respecting black would convict a black celebrity for killing a couple of white people
    Their cry for vengeance must be heeded
    It comes from decades of experience, observation, and an IQ of 140.
    But rather than speculate endlessly, let's just sit back and watch the "reality" unfold.

Then the only refuge available to non-believers like yourself will be irrational denial!

Regards,

RickThai

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information