Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 646484950515253545556575859606162636466 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2551
    Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Snubbles...no one believes your hype.
    Do yerself a favor after you get off shift tonight?
    Grab another 24 pack and a greaseburger from Dick's - mellow out.

...leave the Glock & gasmask at home?
    There's a good lad!

In Uranus
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    no one believes your hype.
    Mirroring comments made to you eh boontard? The truth hurts does it? How does it feel to know that you are a pathetic old fool who buys everything his rightwing handlers tell him like a little lapdog. Run along I think your dog bowl is full of fox news shit. Go tuck into the steaming pile.

Last Online
    ^
    Reckon yer one of the so-called 99% there snubbles?
    Lunatic Fringe is more like it...

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    ^^ you have been owned/debunked and/or caught posting outright lies at least 100 times on this thread alone boontard. So I would just let that one go.

BTW Koman is not posting anything ground breaking he peaked out with post #1273. Since and before then his posts are predictable as he is part of the establishment, the status quo.
    Well at least I had a peak? ....

1273 was mostly just expressing an opinion on some measures that I believe would stabalize the markets and discourage excess speculation. This is quite a different subject to my other posts concerning a hoard of very naive youth making a nuisance of themselves in various cities here and there.

When you accuse me of being part of the establishment; which establishment are you referring to? I've stated over and over that I believe the system needs fixing (vis a vis post 1273 and others) I have stated also that I'm very independent in matters political, but you can't seem accept that because it appears that to you, anyone who is not spouting a steady stream of left wing rhetoric must be a neo-Nazi or something. I've stated that I'm a big supporter of national health care programs, and I've lived under several, so I'm writing from actual experience.

I don't except what FOX tells me.....which you constantly accuse me of doing regardless of how many times I've stated otherwise. I was actually appaled at the way FOX covered the healthcare debate. They went way beyond bending the truth so many times. No wonder so many Americans are afraid of supporting it....while at the same time being fine with a $750 Billion "defence" budget.....which the FOX deems to be necessary and maybe even a bit on the low side.....Christ Almighty..

So why is it that you just ignore all of the fairly non-rightwing ideas I happen to agree with, but jump like a scalded cat when I write something from a "conservative" standpoint. To me that is what independence is....being able to accept good ideas from all sides of the political spectrum and acknowledge when the opposition has put forward something that merits serious attention, instead of just opposing it as a kind of automatic reflex.

If I was American, I would be really disappointed with the track record of the incumbent POTUS and Senate. I would be equally disappointed with the array of candidates running for the Republican party nomination. I think even the best of them falls far short of what the country needs and deserves. I believe that holding such a position would make me an independent, would it not?

I don't know what to expect after next year. If you get four more years of the current slow moving train wreck the country could be irrevocably damaged. If you get any of the present selection of GOP hopefuls.....the country could be irrevocably damaged. Do you wish to be hanged or shot??

Before you can fix the financial sector you will need to fix the political system, so all the yelling about banksters, bonus payments, inequality of income etc etc is being yelled in the wrong places. It needs to be yelled at the White House, the Senate, the Congress and in front of every political establishment in the country. You also have to yell the right things....you have to know the hot buttons, and it would be of great benefit if you knew what the hell you were yelling about.

The bank executives and other company CEO's are not listening.......they don't have to get elected by the people who are doing the yelling.....and even if/when the politicians are yelled at, they will have to be yelled at by the right people.

Before you can really change anything of real significance, you have to elevate yourself to a position of power and influence. Then you can begin to remove those others who stand in the way of change. With a structure like the US operates under, it will need to come from within the system itself......and I believe it will; given time... In the meantime wave all the Soviet Union flags you like, beat the drums and jerk the cops around until they crack your head open and you get a spot on U-Tube......but it ain't gonna change a frigging thing.

Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

Last Online
    15-02-2014 @ 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by koman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HansuMan View Post
    now we're cooking with gas, eh booners?

[...]

Just a couple months ago, the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth released this terrific little 15 minute video on WTC-7 for the 9/11 10th Anniversary, hosted by Ed Asner.

The world still eagerly awaits booner's review,

This is an interesting video. I have seen other videos that provide a variety of explanations for all the questions raised in this one, but it depends on which group of engineers and experts you choose to believe.
    Like are you going to believe the handful of .gov-payroll "engineers" like those of NIST who produced the convoluted & laughable "final report" on WTC-7's collapse- most of whom are too shamed to even identify themselves personally?

Or are you going to believe the 1,697 licensed Architect/Engineers who are presently signatories to Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth's Petition - in all cases identifying themselves, providing their city and license number, and in most cases a personal statement (click their names).

Your call...

If this building was indeed brought down as part of some great plot (as seems to be the suggestion) then it must have been one hell of a plot. The sheer logistics, planning, and numbers of people involved surely would be so great that it could never really be kept secret for so long. Governments and their organizatons really are not that great at keeping secrets for very long. Just about everything gets leaked by somebody....even if it's only Wikileaks.
    That "too many people would need to be involved, they/government can't keep secrets, they're too dumb..." argument in defense of the Official 9/11 Conspiracy Theory (re Osama & the box-cutter-wielding cave-dwellers out-conspiring the entire US Military Industrial Complex & knocking down 3 WTC skyscrapers with only 2 boeings... coz they hate our freedoms) is totally worn out.

Daniel Ellsberg: “Secrets … Can Be Kept Reliably … For Decades … Even Though They Are Known to THOUSANDS of Insiders”

Yes, Conspiracy Theorists ARE Crazy

additionally, all these "Conspiracy Theory Nutjobs" have already spoken out publicly against the Official 9/11 Fairy Tale:

220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
    1,500+ Engineers and Architects
    250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
    400+ Professors Question 9/11
    300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
    200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals
    400+ Medical Professionals

It's a mystery all right, and it would be good if it could be established for sure why it collapsed like that....exactly like a building being demolished by a professional demolition crew.....and why would it be destroyed? I read somewhere that it contained all kinds of "records". If it was taken down as part of the 9/11 "plot" it was a very odd way to do it. Did'nt AQ openly take credit for the destruction of the twin towers....but never mentioned anything about building 7. Was it assumed to be just collateral damage.?
    The only "mystery" remaining is, why does anyone anywhere still (pretend to?) believe the absurd Official 9/11 Conspiracy Theory, which goes something like this:

BTW,
    Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED

and US Military Brass all know it...
    Last edited by HansuMan; 22-11-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Last Online
    ^
    Wrong thread, man...

Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Your children are the product of the upper middle class in America and they are still starting the game behind. That reality has nothing to do with the lesser classes who must work just to keep there heads above water. It is that underclass that you racist white elitists want to enslave for your own gain.
    Yep, snubbles and it appears too that HM have bought into this 'class war' thing. Us vs them. Spoken like dyed in the wool Marxists, eh?

'Lessor Classes'!

Not a lot of upward mobility there on your shift is there snubbles?
    Last edited by Boon Mee; 22-11-2011 at 03:11 PM.
    A Deplorable Bitter Clinger

Last Online
    @
    I could tell you who shot JFK, but I'm not going to.

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    ^
    Wrong thread, man...
    The 9/11 uber-fraud and the Warrenterra Hoax it birthed is fundamental to the fraud & theft which the "99%" are protesting. 9/11 is the pretext for the Wars For Israel which have helped bankrupt the country. 9/11 also illustrates how your Left-vs-Right Divide & Rule corporate/zionist media deceives on a mass scale.

Here's an excellent speech Australian Trades Union leader Kevin Bracken gave a year ago in San Francisco- he breaks down how 9/11 and the Warrenterra Hoax have been used to wage war on working people:

Bracken was unexpectedly thrust into the 9/11 Truth limelight when he called into this Australian Public Radio show, and made the zionist host look like a fool:

Last Online

Here's an excellent speech Australian Trades Union leader Kevin Bracken gave a year ago in San Francisco- he breaks down how 9/11 and the Warrenterra Hoax have been used to wage war on working people:
    "Down Tools, Brothers!"

OZ Trade Unions are simply pathetic. The worst Shop Stewards from Mersyside, Liverpool, etc migrated to OZ and set up camp.

It's a wonder any there's any productivity left when you have lunatics like that 'leading' the rank & file...

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    I could tell you who shot JFK, but I'm not going to.
    St. John Hunt, son of confessed CIA JFK conspirator E. Howard Hunt, has been speaking out a little more lately:

Monday, November 21, 2011

JFK Day special: My interviews with James Douglass and Saint John Hunt

Thursday, November 17, 2011

St. John Hunt, son of confessed JFK assassination conspirator E. Howard Hunt

JFK's assassination was a coup d'tat by the US' shadow government (ultimately the Rothschild-zionist banksters), similar to 9/11. JFK's murder was also a key milestone in getting us to the fine mess we're in today... which OWS folks are protesting.

Last Online
    ^
    there's a Conspiracy Thread somewhere K. HM...

Last Online
    @
    Fuck me where's that tin foil hat gone again.

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    OZ Trade Unions are simply pathetic. The worst Shop Stewards from Mersyside, Liverpool, etc migrated to OZ and set up camp.

It's a wonder any there's any productivity left when you have lunatics like that 'leading' the rank & file...
    a broad ad hominem attack on the messenger's country & profession, followed by dismissal (a veritable potpourri of the rules of disinfo).

Clever approach booner, maybe no one will notice that you had nothing intelligent to say about Bracken's speech on 9/11 & its outcomes on working people... but what else is new?

shhh! I won't tell anyone!

Looking forward to your imminent next Left vs Right Divide & Rule spew,

Last Online
    ^
    Just callin' a spade a spade there HM...

Last Online
    Question for Booner:

Do you know who OWNS the US Federal Reserve?
    Hint: despite its deliberately deceptive name, its NOT "Federal" (as in a branch of the US govt), and it has no "reserves". It's a PRIVATELY OWNED, FOR-PROFIT CARTEL OF BANKS.

Can you NAME some of the "Federal Reserve's" OWNERS (shareholders) for us, Booner?

Advance this video to 5:10, and check what Alan Greenspan tells Jim Leher,

It's funny, when booner gets a question which displeases him, which poses a potential threat to his comfortable "LEFT vs RIGHT" mind-prison, he simply ignores it, and goes back to his LvR wingnut "news" sources followed by pecking away at his keyboard as he copies the most emotion-tugging LvR bait he can find, here to various TD threads.

We have another example in this other thread beginning here, #365 (permalink) -- 4 replies down booner actually quotes the reply/question as though he's planning to address it, but then he conspicuously ignores it and instead posts a bunch of non-sequitur, same-ole LvR dookey. Then when reminded of the original question 2 more replies down #371 (permalink) -- he ignores it completely (as of this posting).

Its as though he's afflicted with the Stockholm Syndrome, loving & loyally serving the captors of his mind... he reminds me of Boxer the horse from the Orwell novel, "Animal Farm" -- "I will work harder", lol. And sadly, when booner kicks off, the rulers of his mind & spirit will give him the same send-off they gave old Boxer.

You don't have to answer any questions which make you uncomfortable booner, we both know that. As you were booner,

^ just callin' a spade a spade there booner...

In Uranus
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by koman
    beat the drums and jerk the cops around until they crack your head open and you get a spot on U-Tube......but it ain't gonna change a frigging thing.
    To late it already has. You make some fine points K I am not going to classify you with the ape booners anymore.

I still think that you are suffering from what I call Harry Truman syndrome (not the president). Just like Harry refused to believe that that volcano could erupt you are still insistent the the machine can not be changed via taking to the streets. I beg to differ. The arab spring? Hmmm...

I have been out to the protests in my city and they are not made up solely of the people you claim it is not just zit faced kids and weirdos. Sure they are there but there are many academics, professionals and others out on the street. I have met many of them. They are driven and motivated to force change. It will happen and this movement has already validated itself.
    Last edited by bsnub; 22-11-2011 at 05:22 PM.

In Uranus
    Last Online
    @

Last Online
    @
    To all of you who think this Occupy movement is useless, take a look at this letter to The American Bankers Association from a banker lobbyist group.

It points out the likelihood of the Democrat Party turning against Wall Street in order to get re-elected and the possibility the GOP will stop their support for Wall Street firms. Also pointed out OWS is easily being dismissed but is actually very capable of swaying public opinion, gaining third party support, and getting office holders support.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/se...CLGF-msnbc.pdf

Oops! Above video about the same memo.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by koman
    Before you can fix the financial sector you will need to fix the political system
    If you include the judicial system, which you must, it points to a failed state. It's not the only country currently going through this trauma.

Twitter #BKKTS
    Last Online
    27-08-2023 @ 10:33 AM
    I thought Koman had been sent packing (or skating) to SZ

Last Online

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    To all of you who think this Occupy movement is useless,
    And we do because the basic premise is as follows: "Occupier Who led March From Zuccotti Park To DC: I Don’t Want To Work, It “Ruins Your Life”

Today’s Washington Post Style page offers up this beyond-satire account of Dylan Bozlee of Hilo, Hawaii, who, the Post explains:
    Dylan Bozlee, of Hilo, Hawaii, has his foot taped by volunteer EMT David McClintock of Philadelphia at the Occupy Philadelphia encampment at City Hall on Nov. 15. Bozlee dropped dropped out of college at the University of Hawaii to join Occupy, and says he’d rather travel across America than get a job. “Do I want to work? Only if I wanted a home, wife, kids and a dog. If not, I think you’re ruining your life,” he said. Before the march, Bozlee was a member of the Class Warfare camp at Zuccotti Park in New York, where he says he joined other anarchists in teaching passersby about the concept of warfare of the lower classes against the upper class."

Keep reading

Snub seen nodding in approval.

Originally Posted by bsnub
    Your children are the product of the upper middle class in America and they are still starting the game behind. That reality has nothing to do with the lesser classes who must work just to keep there heads above water. It is that underclass that you racist white elitists want to enslave for your own gain.

Yep, class warfare reminiscent of Marx is the way to go, eh snubbles?

In Uranus
    Last Online
    @
    ^Moron

^^Another faked photo shopped piece of rightwing dribble. Pure trash.

Last Online
    @
    ^^ I did keep reading. It's obvious you did not, the narrow minded man you are. You chose one college dropout's statement from among many who had jobs and took time off of work to support something they felt strongly about.

Last Online
    Heh, you can see in the video that the students agreed to be sprayed. For some reason, this little item was left out of Lamestream Media reporting.

As a Policeman bends over to tell the “Leader” of the protesters that they are going to be sprayed, the “Leader” responds (At the very beginning of the video):

“Your shooting us specifically? No that’s fine, that’s fine.”

They really wanted that 'Kent State Moment' but it failed...

Page 56 of 103 FirstFirst ... 646484950515253545556575859606162636466 ... LastLast

Thread Information