View Single Post
Old 14-07-2011, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Sawyer
Twitter #BKKTS

Tom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand ExpatTom Sawyer Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroversDog View Post
I hoped that they would not stoop to the Democrat Party level, but it is understandable given the position they are in.
It was a stupid move IMO. They've taken the bait - and helped the right-wingers make the case for intervention.

But this is a country that will believe that protestors lost limbs to faulty tear gas cannisters. And that a PM should be banned because he appeared on a cooking show and that another former PM should be jailed for 2 years for signing the standard form that acknowleges his wife is buying land.

There is NO case for anything other than a majority elected government taking its seats in the Parliament and anyone getting in the way of that needs to be arrested immediately. No matter how important they are (or think they are).

I sense a Pinochet move coming..

Page generated in 0.04839 seconds with 19 queries