View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 03:01 AM   #2220 (permalink)
SteveCM
Thailand Expat

SteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand ExpatSteveCM Thailand Expat
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomta View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveCM
Of course, the sensible thing for PT to do would be to just sit back and coast to victory for the next three weeks.....
I do see what you mean Steve, but i think the sensible tactic is to set up every possible legal tactic and defence now before the shit comes down.
Tomta, please go back to my post and read it again with the following in mind. Not reproduced in your quote of the first line is the at the end - i.e. it was intended sarcastically as a comment on earlier posts about PT taking legal action. I absolutely agree with you that they should continue to be very careful and to protect themselves by every legal route possible - and not relax for a moment between now and election day (not to mention afterwards). There are plenty of games being played out there to wrong-foot them - it's only sensible (and I mean really sensible) that they should respond to those threats accordingly. Some seem set on laying into and more usually just mocking PT no matter what they do/don't do - hence the "damned if they do, damned if they don't" part.

.....the world will little note nor long remember what we say here....."
SteveCM is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05699 seconds with 19 queries