Last Online
    06-01-2011 @ 03:39 PM

Buying Grape Vines

Hi I have a Home in chiang Rai province and I have been trying to buy vines in an attempt to make wine, can anyone help with where to buy vines from?

GT

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Tickle View Post
    Hi I have a Home in chiang Rai province and I have been trying to buy vines in an attempt to make wine, can anyone help with where to buy vines from?

GT
    We bought 3 different varieties at the recent agriculture show at Mae Jo University in CM. I have seen them also at the plant market behind Tesco Lotus on the superhighway.

Last Online
    06-01-2011 @ 03:39 PM
    Thank You I will check it out when I go back in a few weeks.
    GT

Last Online
    09-08-2017 @ 07:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by steevee View Post

GT
    We bought 3 different varieties at the recent agriculture show at Mae Jo University in CM. I have seen them also at the plant market behind Tesco Lotus on the superhighway.

I bought mine also at the plant show in Mae Joe university ,show is now finished .Have never managed to find then at the plant market behind Tesco/Lotus though .

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    04-04-2023 @ 10:03 PM
    we go that market many times behind Tesco for small plants, but Im hoping to import cuttings from Oz, just for personal wine cultavation, tis big in central Thailand.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anto2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steevee View Post

GT

I bought mine also at the plant show in Mae Joe university ,show is now finished .Have never managed to find then at the plant market behind Tesco/Lotus though .
    I only saw them at one stall. There aren't many stalls with fruit and vegetable plants. This vendor also has macadamia nut trees and fig trees. A little hard to describe the exact location.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    04-04-2023 @ 10:03 PM
    macadamia nuts are expenisive here, I was told 400bht a bag! [may be a kilo] I might look at that one too, yes the market has lots of diffrent products, I still get lost there, but its cheaper then Lampang in general,

Thread Information