Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Suck it, Libtards!

Poll: Palin Now Leading in Texas, Maine, Wisconsin, West Virginia…

and back on earth,...............

At 52%, Palin's Unfavorable Score Hits a New High

Last Online
    15-04-2011 @ 10:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by S Landreth View Post
    This is why the GOP does NOT want her to get the nomination.

She is more influential being a "prorponent" or "opponent" of whatever, out of politics and getting the speaking fees and raising money.

Privately, I believe that Palin know this as well.

Last Online
    13-09-2019 @ 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    There really isn't any decent republican potus contender at this point imho. Maybe tomorrow.
    That heavy-set fella from NJ - Christie, looks good to me. Ollie is probably 'damaged goods' at this point...

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post
    ^ Scares the shit out of me...

I have heard reference to the 'Idiocracy' scenario many times in the last month... It is a fact that intelligent people are breeding themselves out of existence, while the 'tards are phucking like rabbits... We are seeing the results of a 'tard explosion in the US... The only option is to extricate yourself from the situation, or dumb-down to the level of the average American...

Thank Buddha I have Costa Rica to escape to should the 'tards come into power... Oh wait!!!
    There is evidence that lower IQ people tend to have more kids. So the theory goes that we as a race are evolving backwards. But there are lots of reasons why people have more kids ranging from lack of education to poverty. And interestingly, with lack of education and poverty intrinsically linked, IQ tests do not reflect the potential of an individual to achieve a higher IQ score if given different circumstances in life. So IQ tests are only a very crude guide to an individuals potential and the results are naturally skewed heavily towards the better educated and more wealthy in society.

There are lots of intelligent fools in our world. Being intelligent doesnt make you better. Some of the worst serial killers in history were highly intelligent people.

A lot of very intelligent people make very bad decisions in life, including our politicans. There is a difference between intelligence as it is gauged through education, and what is real wisdom. There is a lot of debate about how to gauge intelligence. Is it wisdom? Is it age and experience? Is it emotional stability? Is it education? Scientists and psychologists are starting to figure out that there is a lot more to intelligence than just the test scores that people get on a paper.
    That guy emptying your garbage can in the morning could well be far more intelligent than your president or PM.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda
    That guy emptying your garbage can in the morning could well be far more intelligent than your president or PM.
    There are a lot of "...regular people...", garbage collectors, plumbers, small business owners, etc. who are members of MENSA.
    Mensans have ranged in age from 2 to more than 100, but most are between 20 and 60. In education they range from preschoolers to high school dropouts to people with multiple doctorates. There are Mensans on welfare and Mensans who are millionaires. As far as occupations, the range is staggering. Mensa has professors and truck drivers, scientists and firefighters, computer programmers and farmers, artists, military people, musicians, laborers, police officers, glassblowers--the diverse list goes on and on. There are famous Mensans and prize-winning Mensans, but there are many whose names you wouldn't know. Have a look at our list of prominent Mensans here.

Last Online
    Lefty Head Assplosion Alert: Palin’s TLC Show Debuts to Huge Numbers

Anyone else hear the sound of teeth gnashing?…

The debut of Sarah Palin’s Alaska delivered a whopping 5 million viewers. The first episode of the eight-part series was the most-watched program launch in TLC’s history.

Some are calling the series a 2012 campaign ad, while producer Mark Burnett has defended the show as “completely non political.”

Tim Goodman’s THR review said both Palin’s fans and critics will find what they’re looking for in the show.

'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Breaks TLC Ratings Record - Live Feed

Heh...
    A Deplorable Bitter Clinger

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Quite true, but the point is that no matter how intelligent a person is, unless that potential is cultivated, nurtured, trained and educated, it will most likely go to waste... If the intelligent garbage man is happy with his lot in life, so be it, but would most likely be happier applying his intelligence to more rewarding endeavors if given the opportunity...

The current state of the education system in the US is appalling, along with record numbers of students not finishing school... All while other nations are surpassing the US in education, technical advancement and quality of life for their people...

The root of the problem is many Americans have become fat, dumb and lazy, while having long forgotten what drove the US to be the economic power it once was...

It's not all bad though... After all, the world needs ditch-diggers too...
    Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib
    the world needs ditch-diggers
    The world needs them more than it needs derivatives traders, or lawyers.
    Interesting how some of the highest paid professions cause little in the way of public good.

Last Online
    Palin: I Could Beat Obama in 2012

Lefty head explosion alert now at DEFCON-1

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) said she can beat President Obama if the two went head-to-head in the 2012 presidential election. Palin made the case for her electability should she decide to run for president, addressing one of voters’ core concerns about the 2008 vice presidential nominee.
    “I believe so,” Palin told ABC’s Barbara Walters when asked if she could beat Obama.

Palin made the comments during a sit-down for a special to air in December. The excerpt emerged on the same day that the New York Times posted a profile of the Republican superstar, in which she acknowledges that she’s seriously considering a run for the White House in two years.

Palin: I could beat Obama in 2012 - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Go for it, Sarah!

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) said she can beat President Obama if the two went head-to-head in the 2012 presidential election.
    No, she cannot. I'm sure most of you realise that.
    Still, love or hate her she's quite a phenomenon.

En route
    Last Online
    24-02-2024 @ 04:47 PM
    If she did that would be a very sad commentary on U.S. citizens.

You don't seriously support that 'tard do you Boon me?

Surely you're just winding people up.

Last Online
    @
    Palin’s TLC Show Debuts to Huge Numbers

Like 'The Sound of Music" without Nazis, romance and music": Fox News about "Sarah Palin's

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by sabang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee
    Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) said she can beat President Obama if the two went head-to-head in the 2012 presidential election.
    No, she cannot. I'm sure most of you realise that.
    Still, love or hate her she's quite a phenomenon.
    The really scary thing is that they voted GWB IN twice!
    Anything could happen with the US in turmoil and a public clutching at straws looking for someone to magically make everything better.
    Obama got in on the promise of change and hope. Yet he delivered very little but more of the same economic mismanagement and wars. Many of his previous supporters, swinging voters in particular, would be ready to desert him.

Palins PR machine is gearing up to emulate Obamas election strategy of promising hope and change (all be it hollow promises same as Obama). Desperate people do desperate things and if Pailin is nominated (which I doubt), I reckon she would have a good chance of winning if only because Obama has been such a failure and people are looking for the next messiah to fix things with a magic wand.

Politics, and in particular US politics tends to focus on "negative politics", that is the failures of opponents rather than their achievements. Obama has a lot of failures lieing in his wake. He has been a great disappointment to the US voters (and of course the world generally). New contenders like Palin however, start with a relatitively clean slate. And so the contest is between a proven failure and someone who offers the promise of doing things better.

If it were any other developed country, I would say Palin would have been laughed out of politics long ago. But in USA, anything is possible. Especially if they wave the flag and push the patriotic angle.

Personally, I would like to see Ron Paul as US Prez. But I am sure that wont happen either because he is too much of a realist for the US publics liking.

Last Online
    15-04-2011 @ 10:55 PM
    If it were any other developed country, I would say Palin would have been laughed out of politics long ago. But in USA, anything is possible. Especially if they wave the flag and push the patriotic angle.
    I do think (I'm "pontificating" I suppose) enough in the GOP would try to get anyone else but Palin to be the nominee.

Her negatives (polling) was very high several months ago, and I assume they are still high.

I can relate to your quote above.

The thought of Palin as President is pretty frightening.

And just think of who would be around her, influencing her, and handling her?

Last Online
    @
    Lefty Head Assplosion Alert: Palin’s TLC Show Debuts to Huge Numbers
    Heh...

Fox, number 1 with racists and old farts.

After setting a TLC ratings record last week, Sarah Palin's reality show plummeted for its second episode.

Sarah Palin's Alaska fell 40% on Sunday night to 3 million viewers.

Not many were in the key adult demo either. Only 885,000 viewers were ages 18-49, dropping 44% from last week.

In fact, the median age of the show is 57 -- that's 15 years older than TLC's average.

Link: 'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Ratings Plummet - Live Feed
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Last Online
    10-08-2011 @ 09:34 PM
    I find it both astounding and embarrassing for the US that someone like Palin is gaining such coverage and is seriously considered for high office

I am in Jail
    Last Online
    23-08-2021 @ 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib View Post

Thank Buddha I have Costa Rica to escape to should the 'tards come into power... Oh wait!!!
    Yea right, I'm afraid it's already happened.
    The USA has now unequivocally achieved debtor nation status.

Sixteen years of Clintons and Bush jr and now the four years of the Barry will have taken a huge toll.

It's time to pay the piper I reckon.

I'll soon be too old and senile to give a shit anyway.

Last Online
    Latest Sarah Palin Faux Controversy: She Had a “Stylist” Doing Her Hair on Trip to Haiti

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, center, has her hair done during a visit to a cholera treatment center set up by the NGO Samaritan’s Purse in Cabaret, Haiti, Saturday Dec. 11, 2010. Palin arrived Saturday in Haiti as part of a brief humanitarian mission in an impoverished nation struggling to overcome post-election violence and a cholera epidemic. At right, Palin’s husband, Todd Palin. (AP Photo/Dieu Nalio Chery)

Wow,what's next? Sarah Palin disrespects the Obamamessiah?

Last Online
    Zogby Poll: Palin Chosen as Person of the Year, George W. Bush Person of the Decade

Swarms of lefties suffer mass head assplosions in 3..2..1..

Former Vice-Presidential candidate and Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin is the Person of the Year for 2010 according to a recent Zogby International survey. The poll, also names former President George W. Bush as the Person of the Decade (2000-2010).

Palin garners a 21% response with President Barack Obama claiming 16% for person of the year, and Glenn Beck tied with Julian Assange with 13%. None of the other seven people listed (General David Petraeus, Mark Zukerberg, Hillary Clinton, Conan O’Brien, Steve Jobs, LeBron James, Robert Gates) in the survey pull in more than 6%.

Democrats mostly choose President Obama (33%) and Assange (19%), while Republicans go for Palin (39%) and Beck (25%), and independents split their votes between Palin (17%), Beck (16%) and Assange (15%). President Obama only pulled 8% of the Independent vote.

Former President George W. Bush pulls in 44% of the respondents for Person of the Decade. President Obama comes in second with 20% and Osama Bin Laden garners 11%.

Zogby International

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    "Zogby International conducted an online survey of 1,950 adults from Dec 8 - Dec. 10, 2010. A sampling of Zogby International's online panel, which is representative of the adult population of the U.S., "

Its not something that the people of USA should be bragging about Booners.
    Not that I would expect you to understand what I am getting at.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    Latest Sarah Palin Faux Controversy: She Had a “Stylist” Doing Her Hair on Trip to Haiti

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, center, has her hair done during a visit to a cholera treatment center set up by the NGO Samaritan’s Purse in Cabaret, Haiti, Saturday Dec. 11, 2010. Palin arrived Saturday in Haiti as part of a brief humanitarian mission in an impoverished nation struggling to overcome post-election violence and a cholera epidemic. At right, Palin’s husband, Todd Palin. (AP Photo/Dieu Nalio Chery)

Wow,what's next? Sarah Palin disrespects the Obamamessiah?
    If I am not mistaken Sarahs tits look smaller in this photo?
    But certainly a much more tasteful pic than one of those peasants in Haiti shitting their body fluids out and dieing of cholera in the streets.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    Nobody ever thought the people of USA could ever play a bigger joke on the world than electing GWB for a second term.
    We may be wrong!

or TizYou?
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Nobody ever thought the people of USA could ever play a bigger joke on the world than electing GWB for the first term.
    We were wrong!

Last Online
    20-02-2013 @ 01:06 PM

Palin's Idiotic Utterances

Stupid Sarah Palin Quotes, Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes, Sayings Palinisms

I'll be a careful shot.
    Sarah Palin
    During phone call in which a Canadian prankster, posing as Nicolas Sarkozy, invited Republican vice-presidential nominee to go hunting by helicopter to kill baby seals, so long as they didn't bring along Vice-President Cheney, November 1, 2008.

Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending soldiers out on a task that is from God. That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's plan.
    Sarah Palin
    On Iraq war, speaking to students at the Wasilla Assembly of God, June 2008.

Let me speak specifically about a credential that I do bring to this table, Charlie, and that's with the energy independence that I've been working on for these years as the governor of this state that produces nearly 20 percent of the U.S. domestic supply of energy.
    Sarah Palin
    Misstating the amount of energy produced by Alaska, which is only 3.5 percent, September 11, 2008.

As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border.
    Sarah Palin
    Explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience for US vice-presidency, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, September 24, 2008.

They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan.
    Sarah Palin
    Speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, October 5, 2008.

I may not answer the questions that either the moderator or you want to hear, but I'm going to talk straight to the American people and let them know my track record also.
    Sarah Palin
    On not answering the questions in the vice presidential debate, St. Louis, Missouri, October 2, 2008.

I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.
    Sarah Palin
    As quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office in Wasilla, Alaska, without approval of the city council.

What would your response be if I asked you to remove some books from the collection?
    Sarah Palin
    Inquiring with Wasilla librarian Mary Ellen Emmons about banning books right after Palin took office as Mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, in 1996.

More at link...

Last Online
    20-02-2013 @ 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TizMe
    Nobody ever thought the people of USA could ever play a bigger joke on the world than electing GWB for the first term. We were wrong!
    Except it was electronic machines with absolutely unverifiable software that allowed Shrub to get close enough to Gore for Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris to steal an election which the SCotUS then approved.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread Information