Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    09-03-2022 @ 10:05 PM
    100 km North of Chiang Mai, isolated farm.
    Where we come from, white skins, and green ones after a long winter... when compared with the healthy tan of a skier or of a traveler, rich!
    This thing about white being high class is even true with blacks in US calling darker ones "nigger". I lived and taught in Virginia, heard hundreds of racist jokes, still don't understand!
    A Chiang Mai chinese bank manager, 40 years old white skinned, not ugly, asked me a few years ago why none of the farangs she met asked her out. She had a good position in the bank, good money, a car and a house. I was with my dark skinned Lisu fiancee, I told her that I did'nt come to Thailand to meet white girls! All the farangs she saw with asian women were with dark skin beauties.
    But they will never learn. One thing is for sure, things do not change here, there is one way of doing things, the only way!
    Go to any drug store and look at the number of whitening products!
    For me, white teeth with full lips, high cheek bones, tiny nose and almond eyes are the ultimum criterias of beauty, I never get tired of watching.

FarangRed
    you wanna see some of them big Russians going topless is enough down on my local beach

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    09-03-2022 @ 10:05 PM
    100 km North of Chiang Mai, isolated farm.
    Oh, I forgot, dark skin!

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by marcmarc
    Will never understand this skin colour thing with Thai loverly's
    Me either. Such beautifully colored natural skin, then trying to bleach it white. What a shame.

Last Online
    10-11-2015 @ 04:09 PM
    there is no way the thais will allow nudity on beaches they tell chubby falangs to put their tops back on . they r quite prudish publicly .

Boxed Member
    Last Online
    20-04-2015 @ 07:37 PM
    Surely Nun of us here have been told to put our tops back on cos we were mistooken for fat chicks with tits ?.....surely ?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 05:38 PM
    Ho wa bout a re-issue fo the Shrimp calanders fo the '80?

No self respecting thai girl outside of a bar girl or Katoey would be caught dead on the beach, much less half naked :-)

The topless laws have never been enforced here in Phuket but the only topless are the fat old germans and scandinavians. A few i have gone up and told that here ( in Kamala) its a Moslem community and subbathing like this is direspectful. Many just ignored me. A few have coverd up
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol or insanity, but they've always worked for me" HST

View my pics

Last Online
    14-07-2019 @ 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcmarc View Post
    Will never understand this skin colour thing with Thai loverly's, i love the bronze look!, slapping whitening powder and creams on every 5 minutes does my head in. "Up to She" even "tink's" the water in bkk has something added to it!.
    Dark skin...Isaan.....The Thai men hate dark skin....They know farang like dark skin.

Boxed Member
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuketrichard
    No self respecting thai girl outside of a bar girl or Katoey would be caught dead on the beach, much less half naked
    Thats a bit of a stoooopid statement, plenty normal Thais like the beach and go to it.....they just do not lay in it for hours turning their skin into wrinkly burnt overcoats.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sccrhound
    Dark skin...Isaan.....The Thai men hate dark skin....They know farang like dark skin.
    I have been told by a Filipino man that they are not jealous of the foreigners marrying Filipinas because we pick only the ugly ones.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    26-10-2019 @ 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuketrichard View Post
    Ho wa bout a re-issue fo the Shrimp calanders fo the '80?

No self respecting thai girl outside of a bar girl or Katoey would be caught dead on the beach, much less half naked :-)

The topless laws have never been enforced here in Phuket but the only topless are the fat old germans and scandinavians. A few i have gone up and told that here ( in Kamala) its a Moslem community and subbathing like this is direspectful. Many just ignored me. A few have coverd up
    Richard from Phuket is a tough guy.............now fuck off you tosser.............bet ya he says jack to the stealing Tuk Tuk drivers..............wanker.

Boxed Member
    Last Online
    I know which ones I would prefer to see on a Thai beach....

If this is someones Grandma on here...I apologise, but you really should tell her to stay in more...

I like poisoning my neighbours dogs till they die cos I'm a cnut

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    14-10-2022 @ 11:11 AM
    What have you been do Nawty the perv you made me pook on my keyboard

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 08:01 PM
    The back of beyond..on the bloody PC by the looks of it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    So I had an idea, if Thailand relaxed its nudity laws and nude sunbathing was allowed it would be a win win situation, naked Thai girls sitting under the shade at the beaches, farangs flocking back to Thailand by the millions, what do you reckon?
    Add being able to get stoned and Amsterdam would be empty and Thailand rammed to capacity...in certain zones of course....don't want pot heads just wondering about scaring the 'normal' folk

I'm also of the opinion that we would get loads of mumpers on the beaches and that would also be way too frightening for me.....bad enough on Samui yrs ago...fat families to boot...
    There are no strangers here, just friends you haven't met yet.

FarangRed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr R Sole View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    So I had an idea, if Thailand relaxed its nudity laws and nude sunbathing was allowed it would be a win win situation, naked Thai girls sitting under the shade at the beaches, farangs flocking back to Thailand by the millions, what do you reckon?
    Add being able to get stoned and Amsterdam would be empty and Thailand rammed to capacity...in certain zones of course....don't want pot heads just wondering about scaring the 'normal' folk

I'm also of the opinion that we would get loads of mumpers on the beaches and that would also be way too frightening for me.....bad enough on Samui yrs ago...fat families to boot...
    Pot Heads? their already here how many beaches have got a Reggie bar somewhere near?

FarangRed
    I've had a few Thai girls who will wear bikini's but not G strings or go topless more chance of landing on the fuking moon

FarangRed

something like this?

Last Online
    12-10-2017 @ 01:56 PM
    I would say the woman in the first pic Nawty posted has a pretty decent physique considering the age she looks. Don't like the orange skin though.

My partner said he likes white skin cos he thinks it looks cleaner and he doesn't like it if I say he looks dark
    and he just stands there, waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him, with LIGHT coming out of his mouth!

Last Online
    ^^are they not ladyboys?

Last Online
    08-04-2014 @ 04:48 PM
    ah, what a way to get the tourists flocking to the beaches. Only that you do not bring your wife!!!!

FarangRed
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGoodhead View Post
    ^^are they not ladyboys?
    My wife says no, she's Thai bye the way, but I disagree at least 2 of them are, hey Nawty what you think?

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Monkey
    For me, white teeth with full lips, high cheek bones, tiny nose and almond eyes are the ultimum criterias of beauty, I never get tired of watching.
    I like flat noses

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by FarangRed
    hey Nawty what you think?
    Nawty would shag them all, they all have bottoms don't they, regardless of sex

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeovers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sccrhound
    I have been told by a Filipino man that they are not jealous of the foreigners marrying Filipinas because we pick only the ugly ones.
    Somebody said the same thing about the Chinese and the same can be said about Thais since they want light skin, especially in bkk

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by FarangRed View Post

something like this?
    The explanation to me was, but that for job, so it is ok, but not ok if not for job.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information