Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112
    Last Online
    04-03-2013 @ 10:30 PM
    If you have a poor Burmese woman who is desperate for a job and you tell her that part of her job description is sexual services, do you really think she will say no? She will say yes for sure so she can have an income. You have all the power in the relationship. She isn't making a decision based on her own will; it is purely out of desperation. Do you really think these women grow up dreaming of having a fat sweaty old farang climbing on them every night?

If, on the other hand, you take a bar girl and offer her a live in arrangement, then that is a little bit different. She has already decided that she wants to make a living having sweaty old fat farangs climb on her every night. I know a girl who makes 30,000 Baht a month living with a farang. She was a whore when he met her and he pays her like a whore now.

If somebody can't see the difference, then you have no conscience as far as I can tell.

watterinja
    ^ Can the slapper cook & clean, though?

Last Online
    @
    ^ That's why you hire the live-in maid...

Last Online
    04-03-2013 @ 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by watterinja View Post
    I'm thinking no. Probably a very difficult thing to find...a whore who can also cook and clean properly. Anyone who lives in Patong can attest to that...some horrible food being cooked in some of those former-bar-girl farang restaurants.

watterinja
    ^

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Makes you wonder what the poor Burmese and Cambodian maids have to put up with when they are lucky enough to get a job as a maid for wealthy Thais. Generally speaking, Thais regard Burmese, Laos and Cambodians as a much lower class of humans, almost on par with animals which can be owned. Farangs, with their social conscience and sense of empathy (generally speaking of course), must seem like a pretty easy contract with the occasional rape and not too many beatings. And even getting paid the promised salary occasionally.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoakMyDee View Post
    I'm thinking no. Probably a very difficult thing to find...a whore who can also cook and clean properly. Anyone who lives in Patong can attest to that...some horrible food being cooked in some of those former-bar-girl farang restaurants.
    exactly.

good maid = bad fuck

good fuck = bad maid

I feel sorry for the fellas that have a live in slapper who is bad at both jobs.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoakMyDee
    Do you really think these women grow up dreaming of having a fat sweaty old farang climbing on them every night?
    Why is it that all 'farangs' seem to be fat and sweaty?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoakMyDee View Post
    exactly.

good maid = bad fuck

good fuck = bad maid

I feel sorry for the fellas that have a live in slapper who is bad at both jobs.
    That's why it's better to have two of them, spreads the workload too

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sdigit
    It's been my experience that young Thais fuck like rabbits (I've seen it myself from the time I lived in the villages) and unless you employ a hi-so maid with benefits (which ain't bloody likely) I really don't think that finding marriage suitors is going to be a problem
    My previous maid had at least two friends complaining about the husbands wanting a quickie while the wife was out. One said she reluctantly agreed, the other quit her job.
    All through this thread I've been speaking from the perspective of a single man,

also about a maid that entered employment with the full understanding of what is expected.

I've never once implied that it's ok to coerce an ordinary maid into having sex with her boss, thats a terrible thing to do

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoakMyDee
    Do you really think these women grow up dreaming of having a fat sweaty old farang climbing on them every night?
    Why is it that all 'farangs' seem to be fat and sweaty?
    Arr... Thats only the Poms mate. Its probably related to diet and the soap aversion thing.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread Information