Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Serial Child Beater

Well it seems I am a serial child beater now, it's now the second time and my fists and arms hurt, But it has come to the stage where i don't want my son as part of my family, his morals are totally different to mine, I don't believe in stealing from friends and this is something he did, so I beat the fuck out of him, it aint gonna change him, made me feel better a bit, but I don't need shite people like that in my life, sadly I don't forgive very easily, so he will probably never be considered my son again, I will continue paying for his schooling for however long he attends, but basically all I can say is fuck that Thai piece of shite.

watterinja
    Remember how your partner must be feeling - it is her flesh-&-blood.

A good hiding for a young up-&-coming convict may be a good lesson - hopefully well learned.

Awful to have to go through this kind of thing.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    It is not her flesh and blood, it is mine, 1 time to many now.

watterinja
    Not an easy situation then... Take it easy & chill over a few cold ones...

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    I am sorry but I don't take some stupid Thai cnut stealing from his mates as a fun thing, fuck him, he chosse his own route, dumb piece of thai shite.

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    I am sorry but I don't take some stupid Thai cnut stealing from his mates
    Can you give us a bit more info ?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    He stole a mobile phone of one of the nephews who was staying here before he went to naval college.

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Did you make him give it back, how did you find out he stole it ?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    He admitted stealing it, after that I wasn't very rational, I am not a very forgiving person and I really don't imagine I could forgive him for something like this.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    10-07-2018 @ 02:43 AM
    How old is he now? beatings are not a good way to go, tempting as it is. Too late now, don't apologise however. I think the correct route is to embarrass the hell out of him. Make him admit to his crime in person to the cousin if possible, in front of as many people who know him as you can find. Ask if the cousin if he wants to press charges, get the BiB to pay him a visit. Every time something is missing ask him if he has taken it, everything new you see him with ask him where he got it from, start locking things away and he might start realising what it is like to be treated as a criminal.

It isn't an easy situation, but you might turn him around.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    The trust has gone, he is just another thai piece of shit.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    10-07-2018 @ 02:43 AM
    I think most kids steal something at some point when growing up. It could be spare change lying around the house, sweets from a shop, alcohol cos they are underage, could be anything really. Some do it from peer pressure, some stop from peer pressure. Most stop because they get caught or have a close call. Some stop when they think through the consequences of being caught or how the other people feel. It's difficult to say really, but I don't think a good hiding is the thing that stops them.

Maybe you can get someone else to talk to him about how disappointed you are in him and how proud you used to be. How you don't want to be out with him anymore in case he does it again and embarrasses you with your friends.

Do it to sort him out, even if you don't trust him. With any luck you will both come around.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    09-07-2011 @ 12:54 AM
    DD Father of the year!!!

Fvck me!! And I catch hell for being there full time 24/7 for my boys in spite of struggling so badly under conditions I had no control of??.. Nope! No way! Not worthy to judge me!!

Did you ever think that part of his trusting you was in him admitting it to you in the first place?? Stealing is not cool clearly but by that you provided a good example of distrust by kicking the shit out of him and now disowning him?? FFS!!

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    15-07-2015 @ 01:49 AM
    Beating a child until your fists and arms hurt is just as bad as stealing a phone.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    09-07-2011 @ 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by madjbs View Post
    Beating a child until your fists and arms hurt is just as bad as stealing a phone.
    I might even say worse...

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingForce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by madjbs View Post
    I might even say worse...
    Yes, and its a crime or should be.

Low behavior

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Until you have been in this position in these circumstances, you cannot Judge anyone.
    I am not a violent person but my 5 lads have driven me to impossible temptaion as far as their own safety and welfare is concerned.
    That's why they have mothers, for balance. One uncharacterisic act may just be the shock thta his system needs?

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by chassamui
    Until you have been in this position in these circumstances, you cannot Judge anyone.
    About kids stealing ?
    Are you joking ? . And I can tell you, that where I come from, that kid would probaly be taken away from the father the same day as this happens, and someone would have to go to the big man for some judgement.
    And thats how it should be.

Last Online
    @
    One uncharacterisic act may just be the shock thta his system needs?
    You might be right here. If I commited this crime , I would have a serios hangover the next day, and would have some thinking to do.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Since when was it a crime to care enough about your kids to ensure that they know the difference between right and wrong?
    Wake up and smell the winds of change blowing backwards through our once stable society.
    I bet you are a health and safety advisor or a christian? maybe both.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    15-07-2015 @ 01:49 AM
    As long as they know it's wrong to steal but perfectly ok to assault people, everything will be ok ehh?

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Well it seems I am a serial child beater now, it's now the second time and my fists and arms hurt,
    Since when was it a crime to care enough about your kids to ensure that they know the difference between right and wrong?
    No, i'm not a christian. Are you ?

Last Online
    07-04-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    My Thai wife has two son's, they are both thieving lieing shitbags. In the past, they have stolen from me and other family members. One of them stole my sister in laws mobile, on the day my wife and I got married!!!!. As much as I have wanted to beat F**k out of them, I have always stopped myself, by walking away and counting to ten a few times. My wife and me even got the Police to take them in once, and give them a good talking to.
    The last incident was about six months ago, things seem to have settled down for the moment. They know that they will get nothing more from me, in the way of money or gifts. They also know that their mother, me and other family members don't trust them.
    I used to beat myself up over not being physical with them, but the other day a couple of my brother in laws said how much they admired me by not hitting the boys. They saw me as a strong person.
    I'm not convinced. I'm sure beating the shit out of them would have made me feel better.
    Do not walk beside me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow. Just pretty much leave me the fuck alone!

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by helge
    No, i'm not a christian. Are you ?
    So you admit to being H&S then?
    Christian, don't make me laugh. I took back control of my own decision making process years ago.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    11-07-2021 @ 08:32 PM
    It seems to me that the Thai attitude to ownership is that they share everything with each other, a sort or commune idea. Our white western ideals just do not apply to them! This certainly is the case when things are provided by a falang.

Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread Information